Pikes Peak PRSA Chapter Seeks Nominations for Industry Awards
Submission Deadline TBD
Honor a professional you respect, and whose work has made a difference for public relations, by nominating them for a Pikes Peak PRSA Award.
Lifetime Achievement Award
Name: The Pinnacle Award
Given for: Outstanding lifetime achievement in the field of public relations
- Nominees must be member in good standing of PRSA and the Pikes Peak Chapter in any membership category
- Nominees must have a minimum of 20 years experience in the field of PR
- Nominees must have made significant contributions to the chapter in a leadership position
- Nominees must have demonstrated exceptional professional capability during their career
- Nominees must have contributed to the advancement of the profession through their work
- Nominees must exhibit personal and professional qualities that make them role models for other PR practitioners
Those interested can view the nomination process here.
Community Leader Award
Name: The Vista Award
Given for: Outstanding use of public relations in supporting the citizens of El Paso County
- Nominees must not be serving in the field of public relations
- Nominees’ personal and professional contributions must have significantly served the best interests of El Paso County residents
- Nominees’ public relations practices must have played a major part in these contributions
- Recipients may only receive one award during their lifetime
Those interested, can view the nomination process here.
For questions on submitting nominations, or about the awards, please contact Awards Chair Keri Funkhouser - kfunkhouser@VisitCOS.com or or 719.785.9218.