Community Leader Award
The Vista Award
Outstanding use of public relations in supporting the citizens of El Paso County.
- Nominees must not be serving in the field of public relations.
- Nominees’ personal and professional contributions must have significantly served the best interests of El Paso County residents.
- Nominees’ public relations practices must have played a major part in these contributions.
- Recipients may only receive one award during their lifetime.
- Open to Pikes Peak Chapter members in good standing.
- Nominations must be limited to three typewritten pages plus a biographical sketch of the nominee (750 words maximum); optional support materials such as newspaper/magazine articles, letters of support, etc. may be submitted with the nomination.
- No member may nominate his or her employer, a client or anyone associated with him/her in the practice of public relations.
- Nominations must be submitted to the chapter awards chair, Awards Chair Keri Funkhouser, at email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 30, 2015.
- Award selection will be made by a board consisting of all available Pikes Peak Chapter past presidents who are still members of the chapter; final approval rests with the chapter board of directors.
- Recipients must receive a favorable vote of two-thirds of the voting past presidents.
- If no nominees meet the nomination criteria, the award will not be presented.