Lifetime Achievement Award
The Pinnacle Award
Outstanding lifetime achievement in the field of public relations
- Nominees must be member in good standing of PRSA and the Pikes Peak Chapter in any membership category.
- Nominees must have a minimum of 20 years experience in the field of PR.
- Nominees must have made significant contributions to the chapter in a leadership position.
- Nominees must have demonstrated exceptional professional capability during their career.
- Nominees must have contributed to the advancement of the profession through their work.
- Nominees must exhibit personal and professional qualities that make them role models for other PR practitioners.
- Open to Pikes Peak Chapter members; self-nominations are not permitted.
- Nominations must be limited to three typewritten pages.
- Nominations must be submitted to the chapter awards chair, Awards Chair Keri Funkhouser, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 30, 2015.
- Award selection will be made by a board of five active chapter members selected by the awards chair; final approval rests with the chapter board of directors.
- Award presentation will be made during the chapter’s January 2015 program.