PRSA Western District conference in Denver, April 12 and 13
The PRSA Western District Conference (WDC) only comes to Denver once every seven years. And, on April 12 and 13, Coors Field will be the place. Here are five great reasons to attend:
- World Class Speakers – The level of the speakers is the same as you would find if you attended the PRSA International Conference. From Peter Shankman to Shonali Burke, you will learn from the best presenters in PR.
- Relevant Topics – The speakers and panelists will discuss trend-setting topics that impact our profession today. From gentrification, diversity, sexual harassment, AR, pitching, digital media, social media, cannabis, crisis, community engagement and the future of PR — WDC has it all. Stay tuned for the latest updates to the schedule.
- Value – The regional conference is 1/3 the cost of what you would pay for the PRSA International Conference and it is right here in our backyard. In addition, a pre-conference APR Bootcamp and Leadership Development Seminar are also part of the program.
- Networking – Attendees will have an opportunity to meet and reconnect with top leaders in PR. Jane Dvorak has already bought her ticket!
- Fun – Attendees can experience a delicious “dine-around,” participate in a fulfilling day of giving to underprivileged high school students and take part in a post-conference weekend of skiing in our Rocky Mountains.